Dr. Dilip Panikar
MCh in Neurosurgery, MS in General Surgery, MBBS
Neuro Surgery, Parkinson’s and Movement Disorders
Dr. Dilip Panikar is a highly experienced and skilled neurosurgeon who has been practicing for over 31 years. He is currently a Senior Consultant in Neurosurgery at Aster Medcity, Kochi. Dr. Panikar is an expert in micro neurosurgery and has performed highly advanced and unique neurosurgical procedures with unparalleled success. His areas of special interest include neuro-oncology and endoscopic skull base surgery, reconstructive surgery for craniofacial deformities, functional neurosurgery and neurovascular surgery.
Dr. Panikar is a highly respected member of the medical community and is affiliated with several prestigious organizations, including the Neurological Society of India, the Skull Base Surgery Society of India, and the Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery Society of India. He is also a postgraduate teacher in Neurosurgery and examiner to many universities across the country.
Dr. Panikar is known for his patient-centric approach and his commitment to providing the highest quality of care. He takes the time to listen to his patients and their concerns and works with them to develop a treatment plan that is tailored to their individual needs. Dr. Panikar is also known for his compassion and his dedication to helping his patients achieve the best possible outcome.
If you are looking for a highly skilled and experienced neurosurgeon, Dr. Dilip Panikar is an excellent choice. He is a dedicated and compassionate doctor who is committed to providing his patients with the highest quality of care.
Here are some of the key points about Dr. Panikar’s experience and expertise:
- Over 31 years of experience in Neurosurgery
- Expert in micro neurosurgery
- Performed highly advanced and unique neurosurgical procedures with unparalleled success
- Areas of special interest include neuro-oncology and endoscopic skull base surgery, reconstructive surgery for craniofacial deformities, functional neurosurgery and neurovascular surgery
- Highly respected member of the medical community
- Affiliated with several prestigious organizations
- Postgraduate teacher in Neurosurgery and examiner to many universities across the country
- Patient-centric approach
- Compassionate and dedicated to helping patients achieve the best possible outcome