Intelect Mobile Combo – 2
- The Intelect Mobile 2 COMBO is a two-channel electrotherapy, ultrasound therapy and Combo system used with or without an optional Cart, allowing for the inclusion of a Vacuum module.
- For combo therapy 5 waveforms are included for use: Interferential, VMS,High Volt, Asymmetric biphasic TENS and Symmetric biphasic TENS.
- There is fully functional 1 and 3 MHz ultrasound frequencies and two channels of electrical stimulation output.
Intelect® HPL15 - High Power Laser (15 WATT)
The New 15 Watt High Power Laser for True Pain Relief.
Wireless Professional 4CH Standard
- Wireless 4CH STD and FULL only, the devices are delivered with 4 modules, 2 remotes and a smart docking station allowing the use to synchronize modules and remotes to manage independently several sessions at the same time. Additional remotes/modules are optional.
MUSCLE INTELLIGENCE TECHNOLOGY
- 4 functions Mi-Scan, Mi-Tens, Mi-Range and Mi-Action are available on each module (4 modules delivered).
- Select one programme and add TENS on other channels. This allows treatment of two different body parts, two patients simultaneously or combines TENS and NMES when this kind of stimulation is required.
Intelect RPW – 2
Artromot-K1 Knee & Hip Joint CPM / Chip Card
- Arthrotomy and arthroscopy procedures in combination with synovectomy, arthrolysis
- Treatment following mobilization of joints in anesthetized patients
- Surgical treatment of fractures and pseudoarthrosis
- Exercise-stable osteosynthesis
- Operations on soft tissue in the joint area
Triton DTS 6M Traction (Fully Automated Spinal Decompression)
- Fold – down armrests in head section
- Adjustable head section from +40 to -70 with gas spring
- Easy access foot switch, accessible from any position around the table 360°, for simple height adjustment
- Face hole on head section with removable face hole cover
- Adjustable leg section from 0 to 90 with gas spring Two-layer padding with non-flammable, biocompatible and scratch resistant upholstery in many colours
- Powder coated, extremely stable scissor steel frame 2 side brackets for fixation of stabilization belts and elastic bands
- Traction support sleeves
- Personal Authorization System with 2 safety magnetic keys
- Hallotronic System electric high/low height adjustment from 52 to 102 cm
- Non-slip rubber feet with 1 cm height adjustment allowing levelling of the table
Effective relief of pain Filled with a non-toxic silica gel that remains pliable throughout treatment Delivers up to 30 minutes of soothing relief from acute pain, swelling and fever Latex-free One year warranty
Moist Heat Therapy-1
The benefits of moist heat therapy over dry heat are well established for pain relief due to arthritis, myofibrosis, back pain, muscle strains and spasms.
BTL Emsella Chair
The BTL Emsella chair is recommended by medical practitioners across the globe for strengthening the pelvic floor muscle, rehabilitating weak pelvic muscles, and restoring neuromuscular control for treating urinary incontinence., in both males and females.
BTL Emsella Chair treatment is ideal for men and women who have been diagnosed with stress urinary incontinence or URGE incontinence or mixed incontinence.
- Bladder and pelvic muscle control is restored
- A comfortable, non-invasive, and safe 28-minute treatment procedure
- No recovery or healing time involved
- You remain fully clothed during the treatment
- Significant improvements after a single session
Triton DTS Full Package
The Triton traction device provides traction and mobilization of skeletal structures and skeletal muscles.
The Triton traction device may be used to relieve peripheral radiation/sciatica and pain associated with:
- Protruding discs
- Spinal root impingement
- Bulging discs
- Herniated discs
Intelect RPW Shockwave
The device is intended to be used as a therapeutic modality by clinicians needing to provide patients with a powerful and a proven method of treating indications as pain, Myofascial trigger points, Disorders of tendon insertions, activation of muscle and connective tissue.Radial pressure waves offer a non-invasive treatment solution for long term insertion and soft tissue pathologies.